After a doctorate in 2002 at Paris 1 on “the lithic industry of ribbon populations in northeastern France and Belgium”, I have been a CNRS researcher since 2006, assigned to the “Prehistory and Technology” laboratory (UMR 7055), and now to the UMR TEMPS in Nanterre. My work concerns the study of lithic technical systems in temperate Europe from the end of the Mesolithic to the Early Neolithic (7th and 6th millennium BC). I work on the circulation of flints, the variants of debitage, but also the notion of territory and the social structuring of these communities or the contribution of siliceous materials in the construction of chrono-cultural sequences. I work in particular on the economic dimension of blade production workshops and the circulation networks of lithic products in the Early Rubanite Neolithic. My main fields of research are centered on the Parisian Basin, Belgium and study missions in Bulgaria and Slovakia.
- OS - Allard P. 2005 : L'industrie lithique des populations rubanées du nord-est de la France et de la Belgique, Internationale Archäologie n°86, Verlag Marie Leidorf GmbH, Allemagne, 242 pages et 151 planches. ISBN 3896463586, 9783896463586, ⟨halshs-00168643⟩
- ACL - Allard, P., Hamon, C., Gomart, L. (2021). Mineral Resources, Procurement Strategies, and Territories in the Linear Pottery Culture in the Aisne Valley (Paris Basin, France). Open Archaeology, De Gruyter, 2021, 7 (1), pp.631-644. ⟨10.1515/opar-2020-0160⟩. ⟨hal-03326738⟩
- CHA - Allard, P. (2018). How, apprenticeship and specialisation in the danubian early Neolithic : a problem of identification ? the prehistoric apprentice. In L. Klaric (Éd.), Investigating apprenticeship, know-how and expertise in prehistoric technologies. Brno: Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Institute of Archeology, p. 317-332
- ACL - Allard, P. (2017). Variability of laminar debitage in the second Mesolithic and early Neolithic in the north of France (7th and 6th millennium BCE). Journal of Lithic Studies, 4(2).
- ACL - Allard P., 2012, Détection de spécialistes de la taille de la pierre au Rubané, Bulletin de la Société Préhistorique Française, 109/2, p. 267-278